First off; Please note that the blogs included in the side bar are NOT those of Official ~Souzou Eien*~ Bloggers. They are merely bloggers that I, Draconias Timeless, happen to follow and enjoy and desire to promote. Once the Official Blogger list begins to fill up there will be a new section illustrating those of you that have applied and been accepted. If you are already in the sidebar your link will be moved to the Official ~*Souzou Eien*~ Blogger list.
If you’re interested in blogging for ~*Souzou Eien*~ There are a few rules that must be adhered to as closely as possible. They are as follows;
1) You must post an item from ~*Souzou Eien*~ at least once a month. If your blog is stagnant or no posts include an item from ~*Souzou Eien*~ for over 30 days you will be removed from the blogger list.
I’m aware that RL happens and if you won’t be around please drop me a notecard in world or send me an email ASAP.
2) All ~*Souzou Eien*~ Items must be visible. If it’s something like eyes or a small accessory PLEASE include a shot from an angle or zoom that shows the item.
3) All ~*Souzou Eien*~ Items included in the shoot must be credited. If a link is provided please verify that it links DIRECTLY to the store or Marketplace. If the item is set for an event please link to the event and include “Later available at the ~*Souzou Eien*~ Mainstore“ or something to that effect.
4) Please do not post the vendor photo (unless you wish to include the gacha key for gacha items, and only post this below the photo you’ve taken please!), store logo, or store banner. This is an opportunity for you to show your artistic prowess, your ability to work items from ~*Souzou Eien*~ into your own style. Dazzle us, be original. People can see the vendor photo in the shop, on Marketplace, on the ~*S.E.*~ Blog, and on event blogs, they don’t need to see it on your blog.
5) I prefer that you write out the full name ~*Souzou Eien*~. However if you’re hoping to save space ~*S.E.*~ is also part of the branding since it’s the abbreviated version of the name. REMEMBER TO TAG YOUR POSTS. I do keep track.
6) PLEASE Tell me if you haven’t received any updates for X amount of time. Check my Flickr and the Blog to see if there have been updates. If there have and you’ve received nothing, IM me right away.
Still with me? Good! Want to know what you get out of it? Great! Read on;
✫As a blogger for ~*Souzou Eien*~ you will receive your items via a subscribo-like delivery system. No group space is needed (Though if you happen to be in the ~*Souzou Eien*~ in world group you’ll be added to a Blogger title you can wear around and look spiffy with. The blogger packs will NOT go out through the in world VIP group however).
✫You will receive New Releases, Hunt and Event Items, Gacha Items (No Trans Versions, sorry), New Lucky Board Items, and new Freebies (Group or otherwise)! Pretty much all new things that come out will be sent to you to photograph as you please. Yay free stuff!!
✫As mentioned above, your blog link will show up in the “Official ~*Souzou Eien*~ Blogger” link section on the sidebar of the blog.
✫Also if there is a month that I’m unable to send out new items due to RL or reasons unknown I will send out a gift card of a heretofore undetermined amount so that you will be able to select an item you do not already own and blog that!
✫If for some reason you would like something in the shop other than a new release you are more than welcome to contact me and I will pass you a gift card.
Pretty good deal right? I hope so… Alright, you’re probably wondering what I’m looking for in a blogger now. Let’s get down to that, shall we?
✔I am looking for bloggers that have great photography skills and a unique or fun style. You don’t necessarily have to be dark and gloomy, or sparkly and bright. Just be yourself and have fun with it!
✔A Flickr account is lovely as you will be able to (and are encouraged to) add your photos to the ~*Souzou Eien*~ Flickr Group.
✔Please be ready to Friend me upon acceptance. This is to make your life easier as well as mine. However please note that I’m not the chattiest person on the planet unless I have something to say or happen to know you. If you IM me please do not just say “hi” or “hello”, please state the nature of the merchantile emergency and wait patiently for a response.
✔It would be lovely, but is not required, if you would drop me a notecard in world when you post something from ~*Souzou Eien*~. This will help me keep track of things and keep up with your blog posts.
✔While your blog doesn’t have to be SUPER old and contain 1,000 posts, I do ask that you at least post semi-regularly (at least once a month).
✔Let me reiterate – Quality photography and photoshop skills, I’m not looking for someone that paints over everything they shoot, or someone that uploads stock shots from SL without at least adjusting windlight to suit the scene. Your photos should be clear, not blurry or digitized, and well put together. If you don’t use photoshop or any other editing software at lease use windlight.
☠ Regarding Bumping Photos on Flickr: While I understand that a few of you do this, and it’s an accepted practice in certain circles of SL, I’ve decided to add the following clause to my blogger contract. If you break this clause, I will drop you.
I do follow my bloggers on Flickr, I check my feed at least once a day, sometimes more. So I AM paying attention.
If you bump a picture more than twice, you will be removed. If you are having trouble getting faves, or the views you want, there are groups in both Flickr and SL that can help with that. If you find that you’re bumping an image repeatedly for days on end and still not making the faves you desire, please look beyond your views. There’s probably something else going on. This is something that annoys a LOT of people and I’m very tired of hearing complaints from people about my bloggers spamming a photo repeatedly for a week or more. It’s not a widely accepted practice, innumerable people believe it to be rude. I do not want to unfollow one of my own bloggers just to avoid seeing the same photo for the twentieth time, clogging up my flickr feed. So I will make sure you are no longer my blogger when I unfollow you.
This may sound cruel, and it’s a decision that was hard to make, but it’s been made. I am a very lenient content creator with my bloggers. I let a lot slide. I will not let this slide.
(This doesn’t just count for photos of my items. This counts for any photos. I will not tolerate pic spammers any longer. It’s driving me crazy. Once, MAYBE twice, no more than that.)
If I haven’t run you off yet please fill out the application below to the best of your ability. I will be going through each application and reviewing the blogs themselves so please be patient. You will be contacted if you have been accepted or if you have been placed on the waiting list. I look forward to hearing from those of you that are interested in blogging for ~*Souzou Eien*~ Thank you for making it this far through the policy! You’re all incredibly talented artists, keep up the amazing work!